Madeline's Grand Experiment

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Went to Des Moines this weekend to see the Grandparents. Maddie and I went down early to Decorah and Elena and the other two went on later straight to DM. We didn't want the kids to miss out on too much of their schooling. It was nice that my parents could go too to help out with watching the kids.

We had a good time down there. The kids really enjoyed the pool and running the long hallway to get to their apartment. We went to the zoo with my Dad and then to Chinese Buffet. Both were a hit with the kids.

I've been doing Fantasy Football for the first time this year. There are eight guys in our league and it has been really fun. Right now I'm 3-1 and probably going to win this week so I should be tied for first. Ben, who is not a football fan, has been calling me about twice a week to talk about our teams and what has been going on. He is really into number and enjoys figuring out matchups based on the players numbers. He has made the most trade/pickups among us. He is 2-2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home